I also finally got down to making the Chai Poh for the Zui Kuey sales on International Day. It's been a while since I made it and it's still amazes me how little is left after all the frying. The chai poh just shrunk like by half! This Friday, will be setting aside time to make the batter for the 150 rice puddings. The house will reek, ahem, be filled with the lovely aroma, of chai poh and rice flour for the next few days…
15 May 2010
Busy again...
Today saw the negotiation on two properties we've shortlisted in Shanghai. Both are at this townhouse compound in Puxi. English looking, with lots of stairs, and gardens. It'd be our first time staying in a house if so. Well...here's a picture of how the area looks like:
I also finally got down to making the Chai Poh for the Zui Kuey sales on International Day. It's been a while since I made it and it's still amazes me how little is left after all the frying. The chai poh just shrunk like by half! This Friday, will be setting aside time to make the batter for the 150 rice puddings. The house will reek, ahem, be filled with the lovely aroma, of chai poh and rice flour for the next few days…
I also finally got down to making the Chai Poh for the Zui Kuey sales on International Day. It's been a while since I made it and it's still amazes me how little is left after all the frying. The chai poh just shrunk like by half! This Friday, will be setting aside time to make the batter for the 150 rice puddings. The house will reek, ahem, be filled with the lovely aroma, of chai poh and rice flour for the next few days…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment