08 March 2009

Many little things....

This has been a week of many little things. Just felt that time passed by so quickly. And it's like I've been quite busy. But busy with what? Well, let me think…



Oh yes, I decided to be more active in the boys' school. And ended up as Secretary (and now helping to do the Newsletter too) for the Friends of Dulwich Committee. It's been meetings twice a week, so much so that my friends ask why are you always in school? Really, I've been taking the boys' school bus so many times - since I don't have transport of my own - it's almost like I am ALSO going to school!

Managed to come up with the first newsletter and that took a bit of juggling. It was finally released yesterday and pleasantly surprised by the response to it. Makes me miss writing. Supposed this is one way to fulfil my urge to write.

Secondly, been more active with yoga...To cut a long story short, the gym I go to doesn't offer yoga lessons as before (Or in other words, you have to pay more to get them). Because I was a regular gym goer, I managed to earn a free one-month yoga card, so trying to maximise that.

Which brings me to the third thing...being ill. Well, feeling "unwell" is more like it. I've been nursing this stuffy/sometimes runny nose for 2 weeks now. It just won't go away. I continued exercising, which may have excerbated it. So, resting now and have stopped all exercise for 4 days. It's getting better, it seems. But of course, it also means my free-one-month of yoga is now not maximised!

Haha. It's a case of all the best plans in the world can go awry.

Keeping fingers crossed, because not exercising also means I feel lethargic easily. Or I end up being in front of the PC a lot more!

Reading more too. It's Dale Carnegie's "Stop Worrying and Start Living". SL was saying how I worry too much and lo and behold, this book appeared. So, started on it and got it going. Last night, also started reading to the boys at night. Keane is a worrier, like me. I hope this book will rub off on him, just as it did on me.

Well, that's about all for now. Better stop before my shoulders start aching from the incessant typing.

Ciao.

No comments:

Contributors