21 June 2010

Happy Birthday Keane!

Today is one of the longest days in the year - 21 June. It is also the day that Keane came into our lives. Being our first-born, we as new parents didn't really know what to do with you, Keane. We were basically rather strict, weren't we? It's simply amazing when we look back at the past 11 years and see how much you've grown in terms of knowledge and maturity.

Thank you for sharing with us your love for books - I think Didi took an interest in Harry Potter because of your "influence". You have shown us that age is no barrier to understanding difficult concepts, and that knowing stuff is reward in itself, not for getting good grades nor for showing off.

Sometimes, I secretly wish I had your persistence and insatiable thirst for knowledge and life, and I especially yearn to have your good, even temper.

Dear son, we wish you health and happiness, and may you stay curious and kind always.

Love
Papa, Mama & Didi
21 June 2010



No comments:

Contributors