Lunch takes on a whole new meaning when you have the right company. Among my friends, who are themselves "trailing spouses" too, the home lunch model works very well...
Someone cooks lunch for everyone, some others chip in with dessert, fruit and what not. But what makes it so enjoyable is the chat in between helpings of muah chee, lychee, laksa and "tong sweh".
5 comments:
And thanks for having us. Great laksa, great company. Focusing is a problem, I agree. :)
yep! fully agree; great company!!!
I missed those time with all of you... after lunch, then tea, then pick up the kids from downstairs... easy life ya...
Lay Leng
It's Lay Lemg said not suwai, I used his gmail to sign in and wrote my comment.
Lay Leng
Yep. I know. You didnt' spend that much time on home lunches with us though. Should have ya?
Post a Comment