12 February 2009

Long overdue


This is long overdue. Saw that I haven't updated for a while. So here goes....

During the CNY break, was home in Singapore for 2 weeks. I especially enjoyed my gals-only gathering with four of my secondary school friends from RGS days. One of them wrote about the gathering in her own blog http://kwaitheng.blogspot.com/2009/02/daughters-of-better-age.html, which saved me the trouble...heehee.



In between, we also squeezed in a trip to Penang. Very short and very enjoyable, thanks to the great hospitality of friends BL and LL and their families. SL still raves about the prawn noodles, chendol and durians from Cameron Highlands...



After that, busy for another one and half weeks as the boys settled back to school and us to our normal routines...which reminds me, I've got many other things to do. So that's the latest from us....until I find the time to blog again :P.

No comments:

Contributors