Much to the boys' joy, our first chilly plant has indeed borne fruit. However, the chillies failed to turn red. I distinctly remembered that we planted seeds from a red chilly! Think it's because we started late, around July. The boys and I have already made plans to start planting earlier next round, beginning late Spring. We've even decided on what to plant, ranging from cucumbers, tomatoes, to lemons and of course, chillies...

We're also quite pleasantly surprised by the purple Gloxinia plant. Its sleepy buds decided to rear their heads out perhaps coaxed by the cooler weather. Isn't it beautiful? I don't think I can ever grow that in Singapore's humid hot weather.
2 comments:
nice ;-) fr someone who doesn't possess a single green finger, lol.
btw, how r u guys coping wif the egg and milk situation?
ehhh...just cut down but if need be, we still eat loh.
Post a Comment