27 August 2008

In touch again

I know I promised an entry on Lijiang. That's being drafted, I promise.

I just had to thank all who responded to my first entry. It was great to hear from old friends, some whom I thought have forgotten about me.

Thank you J,LL,KT,R, K and BL. You gave me the motivation to continue blogging. I need it you know, what with the "exciting" life I now lead (as one of you commented). Distractions abound.

Seriously, blogging rocks...it's a great tool for staying in touch. Special thanks to KT who gently reminded me to start updating again, after such a long hiatus.

2 comments:

LifeInShanghai said...

Yes, I was about to write to you to ask you for more details about your Lijiang trip! We're planning on a trip there too in Sept. So I'm waiting to hear on what's good and not-so-good there etc etc.

YP said...

Hi Rennie
Wrote you an email on LiJiang. Pls look out for it. Think was your hotmail address I sent to. Have fun in Lijiang! Come visit us in Suzhou when you have your own transport, ok?

Contributors